Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
2. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older who have an account with www.pet.co.nz or who sign up before making a Qualifying Purchase and who have a valid phone number or email address associated with their membership (“Eligible Entrants”). Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. By entering the promotion, individuals represent that they are eligible to enter the promotion based on these Terms and Conditions.
4. The outlet participating in this promotion is www.pet.co.nz located in New Zealand (“Participating Outlet”). Participating Outlet will display promotion materials on site. If in doubt, an entrant may ask the Customer Experience Team whether or not they are participating in the promotion.
5. The promotion commences at 12.01am NZT on 07/01/2019 and concludes at 11.59pm NZT on 31/01/2019 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase any Roam Air-Dried dog food or toppers product, from the Participating Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”)
7. Excludes existing AutoShipments of Roam Air-Dried dog food and topper products.
8. One (1) entry into the Prize Draw (as defined in paragraph 10) will be automatically recorded for each Eligible Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase.
9. Entrants can only enter the promotion in their own name, using their own pet.co.nz account.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants before a prize is awarded. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time period specified by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
PRIZE DRAW & PRIZES
11. A random prize draw will be conducted at 12 noon NZT on 01/02/2019 (“Prize Draw”) at pet.co.nz, Level 1, 9 Rose Road, Auckland, New Zealand (“Draw Location”).
The Promoter may draw reserve entries in the Prize Draw and record them in order to use in the instance an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or if a prize is not claimed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (“Reserve Entries”).
12. The first valid Eligible Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw will win a bespoke oil paint or graphite pencil pet portrait by Fiona Kertesz up to the value of NZD$730 (inc GST) and a $250 RRP (inc GST) ROAM prize pack.
The second valid Eligible Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw will win a $250 RRP (inc GST) ROAM prize pack.
The third valid Eligible Entrant drawn in the Prize Draw will win a $100 RRP (inc GST) ROAM prize pack.
13. The winners will be notified in writing and by phone and their names and postcodes will be advertised on the Promoter’s website by 18/02/2019.
RE-DRAW (IF ANY)
14. If a prize remains unclaimed at 11.00am NZT on 19/02/2019, a replacement winner will be determined from the Reserve Entries. If there are no available Reserve Entries, a re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon NZT on 19/02/2019 at the Draw Location from all remaining eligible entries received in the Prize Draw, subject to any directions given by the relevant lotteries or gaming authorities (“Re-Draw”).
15. The Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified via email and by phone and advertised on the Promoter’s website 20/02/2019.
16. The total value of all prizes to be awarded in the Promotion is NZD$1330 (inc GST).
17. As a condition of accepting a prize, a prize winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize provider in their absolute discretion.
18. The prize must be taken as stated and may not be varied. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. The prize value is correct at time of printing and no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
20. If for whatever reason the specified prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value subject to any directions from relevant lotteries or gaming authorities.
21. All costs associated or arising in connection with the prize are the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax obligations which may arise for the prize winner. The Promoter recommends that independent financial advice be sought.
23. The Promoter, the promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlet and all agencies associated with the promotion are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, liability is limited to the cost of replacing the prize won.
24. If more than one person attempts to claim the prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
25. Each entry becomes the property of pet.co.nz. All details, including Personal Information, will be held in accordance with pet.co.nz’s Policy which can be accessed by visiting https://www.pet.co.nz/static/privacy-policy
- how entrants may access their personal information that is held by pet.co.nz and seek correction of such information; and
- how entrants may complain about a breach of the New Zealand Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds pet.co.nz, and how pet.co.nz will deal with such a complaint.
It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure their Personal Information held by pet.co.nz as part of their account is up to date. Should an entrant's Personal Information have changed previously or change during the promotion, it is the entrant’s responsibility to update the details in their account. If the Promoter is unable to contact an entrant due to incorrect Personal Information in their account, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed invalid.
26. Entrants' Personal Information may be disclosed to the Promoter and the Promoter’s contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet these Terms and Conditions and/or any person who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed for making multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. By entering the promotion, each prize winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photographs and in all material incorporating the photographs.
30. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by the relevant regulatory authorities), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
31. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or entries not received by the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including problems with the transmission of entries or any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available or the Participating Outlet will be open will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
32. The Promoter is Biophive Limited at 101 Kawakawa Road, Fielding, New Zealand. (“Promoter”)