Vetafarm Nutriblend Pellets Mini Information
Nutriblend Pellets Mini
Are a complete diet recommended for Australian, Asiatic and Exotic Parrots. Completely balanced, multicoloured extruded pellets are available in 3 sizes to suit dietary requirements of most parrots.
- Multicoloured, fruity pellets that appeal to even the most finicky eaters
- Designed by Vets and Nutritionists
- Fruit flavoured, multi-coloured pellets promote better acceptance by seed-eating birds.
- Includes balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet during the regular season.
Extrusion cooked pellets offer a palatable, balanced diet that maintains birds at a healthy weight.
- Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer healthier life by providing scientifically formulated nutrition.
Made Specifically For: Small to medium sized parrots
Whole grains - soybean, wheat and maize. Vitamins: A, B6, B12, C, D3 and E.
Minerals: calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, sodium & zinc.
Fruity flavours: apple, blueberry & raspberry.
Lysine, methionine, vegetable oils, and natural organic acids.
Min Crude Protein 17.0%
Min Crude Fat 5.0%
Max Fibre 3.5%
Max Salt 0.5%
For complete nutrition in your birds: Vetafarm Diets should make up approximately 80% of the food fed.
There are specific Vetafarm Diets available to suit most species of bird. Vetafarm pellets, crumbles or powders should be fed in a clean, dry dish placed where it cannot be contaminated by droppings, water or cage substrate. If the feed does become contaminated it should be replaced with fresh feed.
When a Vetafarm Diet is used as the majority (80%) of the feed, no other prepared supplement is required. All the necessary protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals are incorporated into the Vetafarm Diet designed for your bird.
How much will your bird eat?
As a guide, most cage and aviary birds will consume about 10% of their body weight in dry feed per day. As an example, a 100g cockatiel will consume approximately 10g of dry food per day. Fruits and Vegetables: Fruit and Vegetables should be fed to your bird (20% of diet) to encourage interaction and provide variety and stimulation. Chewable items like pine cones, cuttlefish bone, and native tree branches may be provided to help occupy your bird.
Using Vetafarm foods as a supplement:
Vetafarm Diets can also be used as a supplement to seed based or homemade mixtures. Provide Vetafarm Diets as approximately 10 - 20 % of the total diet. Ensure that the Vetafarm Pellet, crumble or powder is being consumed. Further supplementation may be required depending on the seed/mixture used.
We recommend that your pet consumes treats under supervision.
Vetafarm Nutriblend Pellets Mini
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question