Hill's Science Diet Adult Dry Cat Food Information
Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Original -Veterinary Recommended
Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Original cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain vital organ health and lean muscles. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain superior overall health and a strong immune system. It also has added taurine to help maintain heart health and controlled phosphorus to maintain kidney health.
- Healthy Immune Function: Ideal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
- Healthy Heart and Vital organs: Added taurine to help maintain heart health. Controlled phosphorus to maintain kidney health.
- Easy to Digest: Ensures proper nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.
- Lean Muscle Maintenance: Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.
- Ideal Body Weight: Delivers the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight.
Made Specifically For: Adult cats from 1 to 6 years old
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||109 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||729 IU/kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
Keep fresh water available at all times!
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Dry Cat Food
Estimate delivery time for Adult Dry Cat Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Science Diet Adult Dry Cat Food Reviews
- Good Value (39)
- Likes It (77)
- Easy To Digest (39)
- Nutritional (65)
- Improves Coat (49)
- All Natural (15)
- Good Taste (49)
- Doesn't Like It (2)
- Hard to Digest (1)
- Messy (2)
- Poor Value (5)
- Active Cats (47)
- Everyday (69)
- Indoor Cats (21)
- Kittens (8)
- Older Cats (18)