Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Dry Cat Food Information
Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Cat Food
Provides precisely balanced nutrition to help avoid the formation of hairballs. It has a unique fibre technology to reduce hairballs formation by moving hair through your cat's system. Its high quality ingredients make it ideal for every day feeding.
- Reduce hairball formation - Natural fibre comfortably reduces hairballs.
- Healthy body weight - High quality protein helps maintain a healthy weight.
- Healthy skin & shiny coat - Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E promote healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Digestibility - Natural, easily digestible, high Quality Ingredients with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Healthy Immune System - Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system
Made Specifically For: Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||109 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||785 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.21|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
Keep fresh water available at all times!
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
To prevent suffocation, keep this bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|7.3kg||1 1/8 cup||100g|
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development Original.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Dry Cat Food
Estimate delivery time for Adult Hairball Control Dry Cat Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Dry Cat Food Reviews
- Good Value (15)
- Likes It (25)
- Easy To Digest (18)
- Nutritional (19)
- Improves Coat (13)
- All Natural (10)
- Good Taste (20)
- Doesn't Like It (1)
- Bad Taste (1)
- Messy (1)
- Active Cats (13)
- Everyday (18)
- Indoor Cats (10)
- Older Cats (6)