Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food Information
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Feline 24 x 156g cans
This diet is supplied by PEtstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner. Before you can purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your vet. If this is not the case please contact our helpdesk or your local vet.
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health.
How It Helps
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
How It Works
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Ocean Fish, Rice, Oat Fiber, Corn Starch, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavour, Fish Meal, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Dextrose, Fish Oil, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Cysteine, Taurine, Dried Egg Yolk, Glycine, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Iodised Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 941 kcal/kg (147 kcal/156g can)
|Vitamin E||664 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.62|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 2/3 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 1/3 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 2/3 can|
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Wet Cat Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question