Revolution Cat Flea Treatment for Cats Information
Revolution Flea Treatments.
Revolution (Selamectin) for cats is the easy and effective way to protect your cat from fleas and other harmful parasites.Revolution kills adult fleas and prevents flea eggs from hatching for 1 month.
Repay your cat's loyalty by keeping him or her protected against harmful parasites like fleas,round worm, hookworm and ear mites by using Revolution every month. After all, prevention is always easier, simpler, less expensive, less hassle, less invasive and much more effective than cure.
Unlike many other 'topical' (i.e. administered externally onto the body) parasiticides designed to treat fleas and other parasites in cats, Revolution is not a scheduled poison and is approved for use with kittens as young as 8 weeks old, as well as pregnant and lactating females.
Revolution is available in a range of sizes to suit any cat. You simply squeeze it onto the skin on the back of your cat’s neck every month.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat's shoulder blades. Your cat will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae) and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your cat’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
How to apply Revolution on your Cat
- Hold tube upright Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open Part the hair at the base of your cats neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty.
- Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tub
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied Fleas, and the importance of treating surrounding areasy
Treating the Environment
Did you know that the fleas on your cat represent only about 5% of the total flea population your cat is living with? So where are the other 95%? They’re happily existing in your cat's everyday indoor and outdoor living environments.
Revolution for cats hunts down that massive 95% of fleas by hitching a ride on the hair and dander your cat sheds in and around your home. The Revolution absorbed into these tissues comes into contact with the fleas, eggs and larvae in those living areas, killing them, stopping them from hatching, and preventing them from reaching adulthood and continuing their creepy little life cycles. So for once, dog hair is actually a good thing.
Revolution Cat Flea Treatment for Cats
Estimate delivery time for Cat Flea Treatment for Cats
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Revolution Cat Flea Treatment for Cats Reviews
- Good Value (42)
- Effective (88)
- Gentle (45)
- Long Lasting (39)
- Causes Irritation (3)
- Ineffective (3)
- Wears Out (6)
- Active Cats (66)
- Everyday (46)
- Indoor Cats (44)
- Kittens (19)
- Older Cats (34)