BioPet Dental Drops Information
BioPet Dental Drops
BioPet Dental promotes oral health and fresh breath with its formulation comprising carefully selected homeopathic remedies that are used to soften tarter and support gum health. Dose orally via the water bowl for a week or two as needed.
BioPet products are an innovative range of compound homeopathic remedies, the culmination of 15 year’s clinical veterinary experience. Designed specifically for animals by Head of Research and Development Fiona Lane, in conjunction with New Zealand's leading Veterinary Homeopath. BioPet products enable you to use natural medicine for your pet health need.
- Helps soften tartar so that it can easily come off through chewing
- Helps with bad dog breath
- Easy to administer, simply put in the pet's water bowl
Made Specifically For: Pets that need health with oral care.
Calc-ren, Frag, Kali-p 30c, Licorice, Kawakawa, Ginger.
BioPet Dental Drops
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
BioPet Dental Drops Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Effective (2)
- Gentle (3)
- Easy To Use (4)
- Active Dogs (2)
- Larger Dogs (2)
- Older Dogs (2)
- Puppies (1)
- Smaller Dogs (2)