Now Fresh Grain Free Senior Cat Food Information
NOW FRESH Grain Free Senior Cat Food - Weight Management
NOW FRESH is 100% grain-free and combines only fresh deboned turkey meat, duck meat, and salmon (no rendered meats) with coconut and vegetable oils (no rendered oils), garden fresh vegetables, farm fresh fruit and select anti-oxidant rich berries. Now Fresh pet foods are formulated without meat meals, by-product meals, or animal fats.
NOW FRESH grain free formulas are the only foods available today that are made with 100% fresh meats, are render free, and grain free and are acknowledged by veterinarians and formulated by certified nutritionists, at healthy protein and fat levels, ideal for 99% of pets today.
NOW FRESH Grain Free Senior features a lower fat content which is suitable for weight management for cats of all ages.
- Zero grains, gluten, wheat, beef, corn or soy
- Zero rendered meals, by-product meals or artificial preservatives
- Balanced proteins & fats to help manage weight
- DHA/EPA to support brain development
- Pre & probiotics to support healthy digestion
- Added Taurine to support vision & heart function
- Omega oils to promote skin & coat health
- Antioxidants to support increased immunity
- Wholesome berries, fruits and herbs such as broccoli, peas, blueberries, pumpkin, spinach, kelp, cranberries, alfalfa sprouts, lentils and more.
- Lower fat level for less active cats and for weight management
Made Specifically For: Senior cats and cats of all ages that require weight management
De-boned turkey, potato flour, peas, pea fibre, whole dried egg, potatoes, tomato, flaxseed, apples, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), alfalfa, de-boned salmon, de-boned duck, natural flavour, coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lecithin, carrots, pumpkin, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, blackberries, papayas, pineapple, grapefruit, lentil beans, broccoli, spinach, cottage cheese, alfalfa sprouts, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), niacin, inositol, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, beta-carotene, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc oxide, iron proteinate, copper sulphate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), dried kelp, L-Lysine, dried chicory root, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, L-carnitine, marigold, dried rosemary.
* not recognised as an essential nutrient by the A.A.F.C.O. cat food nutrient profile
Weight of Cat
2.3 - 3.2kg
0.25 - 0.3 cups
0.25 - 0.3 cups
3.2 - 4.5kg
0.3 - 0.5 cups
0.3 - 0.5 cups
4.5 - 6kg
0.5 - 0.75 cups
0.5 - 0.8 cups
6 - 7.3kg
0.75 - 1 cups
0.8 - 1 cups
7.3 - 9kg
1 - 1.4 cups
1 - 1.5 cups
*Approximately 115 grams in a 8 ounce cup
ME (calculated) = 3571 kcal/kg or 393 kcals/250 ml (8 oz) cup
Food requirements will vary depending on activity level, age, breed of cat, and climate.
Switching your pet to Go! Or Now Fresh products
Its important to slowly transition your pet to a new food so their system has a chance to adapt to the change. The transition period should be at a minimum, ten days and could take upwards of two weeks, depending on your pets sensitivity to change:
- On day one, introduce 10% new food / 90% old food. Keep the food at this ratio for two or more days.
- Next, increase the ration to 20% new food / 80% old food for two or more days.
- Repeat increasing in increments of 10% until your feeding 100% of the new food.
If your pet experiences and kind of digestive upset during this time, try slowing down the process to let his/her digestive tract adjust to the new food. Some vomiting and/or diarrhea can be normal when introducing new foods as the digestive process and the naturally ocurring bacteria in your pets body requires is a complex and delicate system. If you experience and vomiting and/or diarrhea, be sure to reduce the amount of new food the next time you feed and overall, slow the whole transition period down even more.
Now Fresh Grain Free Senior Cat Food
Estimate delivery time for Grain Free Senior Cat Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Now Fresh Grain Free Senior Cat Food Reviews
- Good Value (2)
- Likes It (5)
- Easy To Digest (6)
- Nutritional (5)
- Improves Coat (4)
- All Natural (7)
- Good Taste (6)
- Doesn't Like It (2)
- Causes Irritation (1)
- Poor Value (1)
- Active Cats (1)
- Everyday (4)
- Indoor Cats (4)
- Older Cats (7)