Trouble & Trix High Street Stretch Collar Information
Trouble & Trix - High Street Every Day Fashion Collar
Trouble & Trix cat collars are contained within three unique brands. Choose which brand reflects your cat's personality and style. The High Street collars are designed for everyday wear, from a nylon stretch collar to paw printed collars. Each collar has a round bell with a complementary mega bell included.
- Detachable clip allows you to easily remove or add the bell to the collar.
- All collars either have an elastic stretch segment or a safety clip that allows for a quick release if your cat gets caught in a tree.
- Great designs to match any cat's personality
Made Specifically For: Cat's day wear
Trouble & Trix High Street Stretch Collar
Estimate delivery time for High Street Stretch Collar
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Trouble & Trix High Street Stretch Collar Reviews
- Comfortable (9)
- Durable (3)
- Easy To Attach (9)
- Good Fit (7)
- Good Grip (2)
- Good Length (6)
- Detaches Easily (3)
- Dirties Easily (3)
- Poor Fit (4)
- Uncomfortable (1)
- Weak (2)
- Active Cats (7)
- Everyday (5)
- Indoor Cats (3)
- Kittens (3)
- Older Cats (3)