Iams Kitten Food Information
Iams Kitten Food
Is a complete and balanced cat food for kittens and pregnant/nursing cats.
- Healthy Digestion: Prebiotics and beet pulp to help support your kitten's developing digestive system
- Strong Immune System: Enriched with antioxidants to help build a strong immune system
- Builds Muscles: High quality protein to help your kitten build strong muscles
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Formulated with Omega-6 and Omega-3 for healthy skin and coat
- Healthy Eyes: Omega-3 DHA to help promote vision development
- Cognitive: Omega-3 DHA helps to promote brain development
- Strong Bones: With essential minerals like calcium and phosphorus for the development of strong bones
Made Specifically For: Kittens up to 1 year old.
New Kitten? Check out our new Kitten Essentials page for all the information you need.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (41%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Maize, Animal Fat, Wheat, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Beet Pulp (2.7%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Sodium Chloride
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.30%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.40%|
|Weeks (unit)||Weight (unit)||Weight maintenance (grams/day)|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your kitten may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your kitten per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your kitten at all times. When introducing Iams ProActive Health Kitten & Junior, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days. Because Iams ProActive Health Kitten & Junior is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
Iams Kitten Food
Estimate delivery time for Kitten Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Iams Kitten Food Reviews
- Good Value (11)
- Likes It (19)
- Easy To Digest (8)
- Nutritional (16)
- Improves Coat (7)
- All Natural (6)
- Good Taste (9)
- Unhealthy (1)
- Hard to Digest (2)
- Causes Irritation (1)
- Poor Value (2)
- Active Cats (1)
- Everyday (2)
- Indoor Cats (1)
- Kittens (19)