SureFlap Microchip Cat Door - White Information
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap
Stop unwanted animals entering your home and give your pet their own door key. When a registered pet approaches the cat door from the outside, it scans and recognises their identification microchip or collar tag, only unlocking for them. This prevents intruder animals entering the home, creating a secure environment for your cat.
- Prevents intruder animals entering your home
- Selective entry – any animal can exit
- Up to 12 months battery life (4xAA batteries – not included)
- Works with all common identification microchips* & RFID collar tags (not included)
- Simple one button programming
- Can be installed into doors, windows and walls
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory
- Manual lock to stop your cat leaving or entering the house
- Low battery indicator light
- 3 Year Warranty
Check out the video:
- Cut out size for wood is 165mm (W) x 171mm (H)
- Cut out size for glass is from 212mm (min) to 260mm (max), please note that you must also have the SureFlap Cat Door Mounting Adaptor
- This dimension is the smallest area of the cat flap that your cat will have to enter - 142mm (W) x 120mm (H)
- Depth of the inside tunnel - 70mm
- Size of the exterior cat flap frame - 210mm (W) x 210mm (H)
- Tunnel Thickness - 4.5mm
- Front Frame Depth - 42mm
- Tunnel's Interior Dimensions - 150mm (W) x 155mm (H)
SureFlap Microchip Cat Door - White
Estimate delivery time for Microchip Cat Door - White
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
There are 7 questions published and 6 active users are talking about this productAsk a Question
Hi Ruth, The cut out cut out size for wood is 165mm (W) x 171mm (H) and for glass is from 212mm (min) to 260mm (max)
Answered by Alecia on 29 June 2018
Unfortuately, the microchip doors sit too proud to be fitted in a sliding door.
Answered by Cathy on 31 January 2019
It has a barely audible click when the cats go out and no click that I can hear when they enter.
Answered by Cathy on 27 March 2019
Have a look at the Sureflap Pet door, cut out is 294-320 mm for glass. Do check with the Glazier if the hole needs to be enlarged. Make sure you do get the glass adaptor as well.
Answered by Cathy on 25 June 2019
Yes you can fit this through a wall, the tunnel extender is 50 mm so you will need to know the width of the wall.
Answered by Cathy on 8 August 2019
SureFlap Microchip Cat Door - White Reviews
- Effective (21)
- Safe (18)
- Easy Assembly (20)
- Easy To Transport (7)
- Lightweight (10)
- Secure (21)
- Ineffective (3)
- Flimsy (2)
- Active Cats (12)
- Everyday (17)
- Indoor Cats (4)
- Kittens (7)
- Older Cats (5)