Royal Canin Regular Fit Cat Food Information
Royal Canin Adult Cat Food
* Please note this product has had a packaging change, during the transition period you may receive old or new packaging.
Cats with outdoor access need a nutritional answer that has a higher calorie supply to match their higher activity level. Also, the cat with outdoor access can come into contact with other animals or parasites that can put its immune system under heavy stress. Since it also spends time indoors grooming itself, your cat also needs nutrition that helps manage hairballs.
- 52 Ingredients: The right combination of nutrients in the correct amounts, widely studied for their effect, can help your cat achieve its best health.
- Hairball Management: A combination of different types of fibres that encourages intestinal transit and helps to facilitate the elimination of the hair your cat swallows everyday.
- Supports Immunity Function: Antioxidants that may help to support immune health by reducing the impact of free radicals on cells.
Made Specifically For: Active adult cats with outdoor access (1-10 years)
Please note that bags weighing 8kg and above do not come with zip lock feature
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, maize, maize gluten, dehydrated pork protein*, animal fats, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, wheat flour, beet pulp, yeasts, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, egg powder, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 14400 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 34 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 145 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 32% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 6.9% - Crude fibres: 4.4%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
|Arachidonic acid (%)||0.08|
|Crude fibre (%)||4.4|
|Dietary fibre (%)||10.5|
|Linoleic acid (%)||3.43|
|Metabolisable energy (calculated according to NRC85) (kcal/kg)||3662.0|
|Metabolisable energy (measured) (kcal/kg)||3895.0|
|Methionine Cystine (%)||1.53|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE) (%)||36.2|
|Omega 3 (%)||0.55|
|Omega 6 (%)||3.57|
|Vitamin A (UI/kg)||17000.0|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||200.0|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||500.0|
|Folic acid (mg/kg)||3.5|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin (mg/kg)||13.1|
|Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (mg/kg)||0.13|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin (mg/kg)||47.1|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin (mg/kg)||149.1|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid (mg/kg)||43.8|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine (mg/kg)||21.6|
|Vitamin D3 (UI/kg)||800.0|
|Recommended daily quantities (g/day): Water should be available at all times|
|Weight Cat||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg|
|Slender||35 g||3/8 cup||55 g||5/8 cup||70 g||6/8 cup||90 g||1 cup||110 g||1+2/8 cup|
|Ideal weight||30 g||3/8 cup||40 g||4/8 cup||55 g||5/8 cup||70 g||6/8 cup||85 g||1 cup|
|Overweight||-||-||-||-||45 g||4/8 cup||60 g||5/8 cup||70 g||6/8 cup|
Royal Canin Regular Fit Cat Food
Estimate delivery time for Regular Fit Cat Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Regular Fit Cat Food Reviews
- Good Value (41)
- Likes It (66)
- Easy To Digest (37)
- Nutritional (56)
- Improves Coat (43)
- All Natural (22)
- Good Taste (48)
- Poor Value (2)
- Active Cats (52)
- Everyday (59)
- Indoor Cats (18)
- Kittens (3)
- Older Cats (12)