Royal Canin Second Age Kitten Information
Royal Canin Kitten Food
* Please note this product has had a packaging change, during the transition period you may receive old or new packaging.
From four months until maturity, a kitten's growth rate actually slows and therefore their energy requirements are different. At the same time, it's important to provide the right nutrient balance for optimal development.
- Digestive Health: Carefully-selected ingredients, like rice, are easy to digest for young kittens. Good digestion is important for optimal nutrient absorption, during this second stage of growth.
- Boosts Immune System: While your kitten's immune system is continuing to develop, it may still be sensitive to factors that may result in poor health. Certain vitamins and nutrients can help to support your kitten's young immune system.
- Early Dental Care: Accumulation of plaque and tartar is a risk even at this early stage of life. Kitten 36 contains nutrients that help to bind and safely remove the calcium that could build-up on teeth, while still providing the necessary calcium levels for optimal skeletal growth
Made Specifically For: Kittens during muscle and bone development phase (4-12 months)
New Kitten? Check out our new Kitten Essentials page for all the information you need.
Please note that bags weighing 8kg and above do not come with zip lock feature
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 20700 IU, Vitamin D3: 740 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 176 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 36% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 7.4% - Crude fibres: 2.4%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
|Arachidonic acid (%)||0.08|
|Crude fibre (%)||2.4|
|Dietary fibre (%)||7.3|
|Linoleic acid (%)||3.9|
|Metabolisable energy (calculated according to NRC85) (kcal/kg)||3864.5|
|Metabolisable energy (measured) (kcal/kg)||4090.0|
|Methionine Cystine (%)||1.32|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE) (%)||30.7|
|Omega 3 (%)||0.7|
|Omega 6 (%)||4.09|
|Vitamin A (UI/kg)||23000.0|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||300.0|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||600.0|
|Folic acid (mg/kg)||12.1|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin (mg/kg)||13.0|
|Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (mg/kg)||0.13|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin (mg/kg)||46.6|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin (mg/kg)||147.7|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid (mg/kg)||53.0|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine (mg/kg)||40.7|
|Vitamin D3 (UI/kg)||740.0|
|Recommended daily quantities (g/day): Water should be available at all times|
|Kitten weight||0,35 - 0,6 kg||0,8 - 1,2 kg||1,4 - 2,1 kg||1,8 - 2,8 kg||2,4 - 3,9 kg||2,9 - 4,8 kg||3 - 5 kg||3 - 5 kg||3 - 5 kg||3 kg||5 kg|
|1 month||25 - 35 g||2/8 - 3/8 cup||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|2 months||-||-||40 - 55 g||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|3 months||-||-||-||-||55 - 70 g||5/8 - 6/8 cup||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|4 months||-||-||-||-||-||-||55 - 80 g||5/8 - 7/8 cup||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|6 months||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||60 - 85 g||5/8 - 7/8 cup||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|9 months||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||60 - 80 g||5/8 - 7/8 cup||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|10 months||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||60 - 80 g||5/8 - 7/8 cup||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 months||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||60 - 80 g||5/8 - 7/8 cup||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|12 months||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||60 - 80 g||5/8 - 7/8 cup||-||-||-||-|
|Gestating queen||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||50 - 75 g||4/8 - 6/8 cup||85 - 125 g||7/8 - 1+3/8 cup|
|Lactating queen||Ad Libitum||Ad Libitum||Ad Libitum||Ad Libitum||Ad Libitum||Ad Libitum||Ad Libitum||Ad Lib|
Royal Canin Second Age Kitten
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Royal Canin Second Age Kitten Reviews
- Good Value (26)
- Likes It (47)
- Easy To Digest (35)
- Nutritional (43)
- Improves Coat (31)
- All Natural (8)
- Good Taste (37)
- Unhealthy (1)
- Poor Value (1)
- Active Cats (14)
- Everyday (17)
- Indoor Cats (14)
- Kittens (51)
- Older Cats (5)