Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Sensitivity Control Wet Cat Food Information
Box of 12 x 85gm Pouches
Sensitivity Control Chicken & Rice is a highly digestible diet formulated for cats with digestive sensitivities and ingredients intolerance.
- A limited number of protein sources have been selected for this diet to help reduce the risk of food allergies.
- A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and healthy skin.
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals.
Specifically for: Cats with digestive sensitivities and ingredients intolerances.
Chicken liver, chicken meat, rice, vegetable fibre, fish oil, sunflower oil, minerals, taurine, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), DL-methionine, marigold extract (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 370 IU, E1 (Iron): 7 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 2 mg, E6 (Zinc): 21 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g, Calcium sulphate: 2.8 g, Cassia gum: 3 g. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 8% - Fat content: 5.5% - Crude ash: 2.2% - Crude fibres: 0.5% - Moisture: 78% - Essential fatty acids: 1.3% - EPA/DHA: 0.25%.
|Arachidonic acid (%)||0.04|
|Crude fibre (%)||0.5|
|Dietary fibre (%)||1.8|
|Linoleic acid (%)||0.8|
|Metabolisable energy (calculated according to NRC85) (kcal/kg)||950.5|
|Metabolisable energy (measured) (kcal/kg)||1000.0|
|Methionine Cystine (%)||0.32|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE) (%)||5.8|
|Omega 3 (%)||0.5|
|Omega 6 (%)||0.8|
|Vitamin A (UI/kg)||3000.0|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||50.0|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||130.0|
|Folic acid (mg/kg)||0.8|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin (mg/kg)||70.0|
|Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (mg/kg)||0.02|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin (mg/kg)||4.0|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin (mg/kg)||250.0|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid (mg/kg)||40.0|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine (mg/kg)||3.0|
|Vitamin D3 (UI/kg)||400.0|
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|MET.ENERGY (mesurée)=||980||kcal/kg||Pouch weight||100 g|
|Cat's weight (kg)||LEAN||NORMAL||OVERWEIGHT|
|(g / day)||Pouch / day||(g / day)||Pouch / day||(g / day)||Pouch / day|
|3||215||2 1/4||170||1 3/4|
|4||285||2 3/4||225||2 1/4||185||1 3/4|
|5||355||3 1/2||280||2 3/4||230||2 1/4|
|6||430||4 1/4||335||3 1/4||275||2 3/4|
|8||450||4 1/2||365||3 3/4|
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Sensitivity Control Wet Cat Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Sensitivity Control Wet Cat Food Reviews
- Good Value (4)
- Likes It (7)
- Easy To Digest (8)
- Nutritional (4)
- Improves Coat (1)
- Good Taste (5)
- Messy (1)
- Everyday (5)
- Indoor Cats (1)
- Kittens (1)
- Older Cats (2)