Go! SENSITIVITY + SHINE Grain Free Freshwater Trout & Salmon CF Information
Go! SENSITIVITY + SHINE Grain Free Freshwater Trout & Salmon Cat Food
Go! is a superior pet food that features exceptional formulas developed with veterinarians and certified nutritionists for a revolutionary way to feed your pet 'One Diet for One Life'. Go!'s healthy and delicious formulas are made with juicy cuts of fresh de-boned chicken meat, fresh salmon, and a host of other fresh meat protein sources. Go!'s wholesome formulations are slowly and carefully prepared to meet the exacting standards of holistic veterinarians and pet owners alike. All ingredients are sourced in Canada from local farmers and are government certified 'fit for human consumption'.
GO! SENSITIVITY + SHINE Grain Free Freshwater Trout & Salmon is prepared with a balanced blend of premium quality trout and salmon protein and essential Omega oils which is ideal for cats with sensitivities and/or food allergies. Your cat will get so much more from feeding less.
- Trout and salmon protein and Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Low carbohydrate inclusion
- Zero grains, gluten, by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives
- Small kibble shape and highly palatable flavour
- Pre & probiotics to support healthy digestion
- Added Taurine to aid vision & heart function
- DHA & EPA to help brain & eye development
- Antioxidants to support increased immunity
- Zero beef, wheat, corn or soy
Made Specifically For: All cat breeds and any life stage; formulated for fussy cats and cats with sensitivities and food allergies
New Kitten? Check out our new Kitten Essentials page for all the information you need.
De-boned trout, salmon meal, herring meal, natural fish flavour, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), peas, potato flour, pea fibre, salmon oil, pumpkin, carrots, bananas, blueberries, cranberries, lentil beans, broccoli, spinach, cottage cheese, alfalfa, blackberries, papayas, pineapple, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, choline chloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried chicory root, L-lysine, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, inositol, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, calcium iodate, ferrous sulphate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite), yucca schidigera extract, yeast extract, dried rosemary.
* not recognised as an essential nutrient by the A.A.F.C.O. cat food nutrient profile
Less Active cups/day
ME (Calculated) = 4444 kcal/kg or 489 kcal / 250 ml (8 oz) cup
Food requirements will vary depending on activity level, age, breed of cat and climate.
Switching your pet to Go! Or Now Fresh products
Its important to slowly transition your pet to a new food so their system has a chance to adapt to the change. The transition period should be at a minimum, ten days and could take upwards of two weeks, depending on your pets sensitivity to change:
- On day one, introduce 10% new food / 90% old food. Keep the food at this ratio for two or more days.
- Next, increase the ration to 20% new food / 80% old food for two or more days.
- Repeat increasing in increments of 10% until your feeding 100% of the new food.
If your pet experiences and kind of digestive upset during this time, try slowing down the process to let his/her digestive tract adjust to the new food. Some vomiting and/or diarrhea can be normal when introducing new foods as the digestive process and the naturally ocurring bacteria in your pets body requires is a complex and delicate system. If you experience and vomiting and/or diarrhea, be sure to reduce the amount of new food the next time you feed and overall, slow the whole transition period down even more.
Go! SENSITIVITY + SHINE Grain Free Freshwater Trout & Salmon CF
Estimate delivery time for SENSITIVITY + SHINE Grain Free Freshwater Trout & Salmon CF
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Go! SENSITIVITY + SHINE Grain Free Freshwater Trout & Salmon CF Reviews
- Good Value (9)
- Likes It (11)
- Easy To Digest (11)
- Nutritional (14)
- Improves Coat (9)
- All Natural (13)
- Good Taste (9)
- Doesn't Like It (3)
- Hard to Digest (1)
- Bad Taste (1)
- Poor Value (1)
- Active Cats (8)
- Everyday (12)
- Indoor Cats (8)
- Kittens (4)
- Older Cats (7)