Broadline Spot On Solution For Cats Information
Is the first endectocide for cats that kills both roundworms and tapeworms plus delivers on integrated flea control breaking the life cycle at every stage.
- Control's flea, tick infestations, biting lice
- Currently the only topical product that kills Tapeworms, roundworms and hookworms
- Controls flea bite hypersensitivity by flea control and will kill newly acquired fleas within 8-24 hrs, and will last for up to one month.
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Ideal for cats who are hard to tablet
Made Specifically For: Treating fleas and worms on cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age
fipronil, (S)-methoprene, eprinomectin and praziquantel
Do not use on rabbits, or pregnant or lactating queens
|Cat Weight||Treatment Volume (ml)|
|0.8 - 2.4||0.3|
|2.5 - 7.4||0.9|
|7.5 - 9.9||0.3 + 0.9|
|10 - 14.9||0.9 + 0.9|
Broadline Spot On Solution For Cats
Estimate delivery time for Spot On Solution For Cats
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Broadline Spot On Solution For Cats Reviews
- Good Value (46)
- Effective (73)
- Gentle (43)
- Long Lasting (28)
- Causes Irritation (11)
- Ineffective (12)
- Wears Out (9)
- Active Cats (59)
- Everyday (37)
- Indoor Cats (44)
- Kittens (26)
- Older Cats (45)