Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Paws Dry Dog Food Information
Provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored to support long life expectancy in small & toy breed dogs.
- Energy & vitality - A synergistic combination of nutrients give your dog more energy and vitality
- Healthy immune function - Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system
- Digestibility - Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal.
- Healthy skin & shiny coat - Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients nourishes the skin and promotes a noticeably shiny coat
Made Specifically For: Adult dogs over 7 years of age and under 10kg.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Fat, Soybean Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Dried Grape Pomace, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Oat Fiber, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
Keep fresh water available at all times!
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|0.9 kg||1/4 cup (25 g) - 1/3 cup (35 g)|
|2.3 kg||3/8 cup (35 g) - 5/8 cup (60 g)|
|4.5 kg||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|6.8 kg||1 cup (100 g) - 1 3/8 cups (135 g)|
|9.1 kg||1 1/4 cups (125 g) - 1 2/3 cups (165 g)|
|11.3 kg||1 1/2 cups (150 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|14 kg||1 2/3 cups (165 g) - 2 1/3 cups (230 g)|
Not Recommended For:
Dogs < 7 years of age.
Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet™ Puppy Small & Toy Breed dog food.
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Paws Dry Dog Food
Estimate delivery time for Adult 7+ Small Paws Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Small Paws Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Dog Likes It (1)
- Easy To Digest (1)
- Nutritional (1)
- Improves Coat (1)
- Tasty (1)
- Smaller Dogs (1)