Hill's Science Diet Adult Active Dry Dog Food Information
If your dog lives life on fast forward or just has trouble keeping weight on, Hill's Science Diet Adult Active dog food is packed with wonderful flavor, calories, and nutrients. It has all the nutrition an active dog requires to stay healthy and strong. It's the perfect choice for sporting dogs, show dogs or finicky eaters
- Highly Digestible Protein: Builds and maintains lean muscle.
- High Fat: Meets demanding energy needs and minimizes burning lean muscle for peak performance and endurance.
- Natural Glucosamine and Chondroitin: High levels to support and maintain healthy joints.
- Optimal Balance of Protein,Fat and Carbohydrates: Maintains ideal core body temperature.
- High Levels of Omega 3 and 6: Promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Clinically Proven Antioxidants: Promote a healthy immune system and active lifestyle.
Made Specifically for: Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age with higher energy requirements i.e., active, working and hunting dogs.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4211 kcal/kg
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||131 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||577 IU/kg|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
Keep fresh water available at all times!
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|9.1kg||1 1/4 cups||155g|
|14kg||1 1/2 cups||185g|
|23kg||2 1/4 cups||275g|
|27kg||2 1/2 cups||305g|
|36kg||3 1/4 cups||395g|
|45kg||3 3/4 cups||460g|
|54kg||4 1/3 cups||530g|
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development or Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites
Dogs that are inactive or otherwise prone to weight gain.
Dogs with hyperlipidemia.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Active Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Science Diet Adult Active Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (9)
- Dog Likes It (11)
- Easy To Digest (7)
- Nutritional (9)
- Improves Coat (8)
- Tasty (8)
- Expensive (3)
- Active Dogs (9)
- Larger Dogs (7)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Smaller Dogs (1)