Hill's Science Diet Adult Dry Dog Food Information
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult dry dog food
Providing high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients that fuel your adult dogs energy needs. Packed with omega-6s & vitamin E to nourish your dogs skin & coat, this premium dog food made with natural ingredients also provides high-quality protein to help your full grown dog maintain muscle. With natural fibres to promote a strong gut & healthy digestion.
This product has transitioned from 'Hill's Science Diet Adult Advanced Fitness Dry Dog Food'.
- This dog food made with natural ingredients uses high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients to fuel the specific energy needs of your full-grown dog
- Helps maintain a beautiful skin and a healthy coat by providing a precise balance of omega-6 & vitamin E
- Supports lean muscle growth and maintenance in your adult dog with a premium source of high quality protein
- Packed with natural fibres to promote healthy digestion for your fully grown dog
Made Specifically For: Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver flavour, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Pork flavour, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, LAscorbyl‐2‐Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat fibre, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta‐Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
|Vitamin C||304 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||729 IU/kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|9.1kg||1 2/3 cups||165g|
|14kg||2 1/4 cups||225g|
|18kg||2 3/4 cups||270g|
|23kg||3 1/4 cups||320g|
|27kg||3 2/3 cups||365g|
|36kg||4 1/2 cups||445g|
|45kg||5 1/3 cups||530g|
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development, Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites or Science Diet™ Puppy Small and Toy Breed.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Dry Dog Food
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Science Diet Adult Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (18)
- Dog Likes It (32)
- Easy To Digest (22)
- Nutritional (20)
- Improves Coat (15)
- Tasty (14)
- Expensive (9)
- Active Dogs (29)
- Larger Dogs (8)
- Older Dogs (2)
- Puppies (2)
- Smaller Dogs (3)