Hill's Science Diet Adult Savoury Stew Chicken and Vegetables Wet Dog Food Information
Hill's Science Diet Adult Savoury Stew Chicken and Vegetables
A delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that enhances the overall health and well-being of your pet. Made with real chicken, brown rice, and a medley of delectable vegetables including peas and carrots, all smothered in a delicious gravy.
- Lean muscle maintenance: Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps build advanced fitness
- Ideal body weight: Precise balance of key nutrients delivers the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight.
- Easy to digest: High quality ingredients ensures optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
Made Specifically for: Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Water, Chicken, Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch-Modified, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Pork Plasma, Dried Beet Pulp, Potatoes, Dextrose, Peas, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Titanium Dioxide (added color), Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Caramel (added color), Taurine, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride.
Daily Feeding Guide:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with Science Diet® dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your dog to one of the Hill's® Science Diet® Mature Adult pet foods once he reaches 7 years of age.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|2,3 kg||1/2 - 2/3 can|
|4,5 kg||3/4 - 1 can|
|9,1 kg||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|18 kg||2 1/4 - 3 1/4 can|
|27 kg||3 - 4 1/4 can|
|36 kg||3 3/4 - 5 1/3 can|
|45 kg||4 1/2 - 6 1/4 can|
Hill's Science Diet Adult Savoury Stew Chicken and Vegetables Wet Dog Food
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Science Diet Adult Savoury Stew Chicken and Vegetables Wet Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (3)
- Dog Likes It (9)
- Easy To Digest (5)
- Nutritional (5)
- Improves Coat (2)
- Tasty (3)
- Expensive (2)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Active Dogs (7)
- Larger Dogs (4)
- Older Dogs (2)
- Puppies (1)
- Smaller Dogs (3)