Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach Dry Dog Food Information
Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach -Veterinary Recommended
Dog food is gentle on a dog's stomach and provides high quality ingredients that ensure proper nutrient absorption for a sensitive stomach. It contains a proprietary blend of antioxidants for a healthy immune system, plus gentle fibre for healthy bowel movements.
- Gentle, comfortable digestion: High quality protein and gentle fibre ensures optimal nutrient absorption and easy digestion.
- Appropriate nutrient absorption: High quality ingredients ensure proper nutrient absorption for a sensitive stomach.
- Promotes intestinal health: Gentle fibre blend maintains healthy bowel function.
- Healthy immune function: Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
- Lean muscle and ideal body weight: Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition
Made Specifically for: Adult dogs 1 -- 6 years of age with sensitive stomachs (i.e. occasional loose stools, upset stomach, or trouble tolerating current food).
Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Egg Product, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Oat Fiber, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3689 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||207 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||574 IU/kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
Keep fresh water available at all times!
Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|9.1kg||1 2/3 cups||165g|
|14kg||2 1/4 cups||225g|
|18kg||2 2/3 cups||265g|
|23kg||3 1/4 cups||320g|
|27kg||3 2/3 cups||365g|
|36kg||4 1/2 cups||445g|
|45kg||5 1/3 cups||530g|
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet™ Puppy Small Bites or Science Diet™ VetEssentials™ Puppy
Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach Dry Dog Food
Estimate delivery time for Adult Sensitive Stomach Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (6)
- Dog Likes It (15)
- Easy To Digest (14)
- Nutritional (8)
- Improves Coat (7)
- Tasty (8)
- Expensive (3)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Active Dogs (7)
- Larger Dogs (6)
- Older Dogs (4)
- Puppies (1)
- Smaller Dogs (5)