Royal Canin Boxer Dry Dog Food Information
Your bouncing Boxer has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Boxer is no exception. Includes the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibble designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Boxer 26 as optimized protein and fat levels, and L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass
- To support the active Boxer, Royal Canin includes mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to help stimulate the production of antibodies.
- Contains a unique antioxidant and vitamin complex that works together to help diminish the Boxer’s natural risk of cardiac disease.
- Kibble is engineered to fit the Boxer’s unique facial characteristics, leading to slower ingestion and increased digestibility.
Made Specifically for: Mature Boxers over 15 months old.
rice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, dehydrated tomato, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives:
|Vitamin A:||27400 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||700 IU|
|E1 (Iron):||50 mg|
|E2 (Iodine):||5 mg|
|E4 (Copper):||7 mg|
|E5 (Manganese):||66 mg|
|E6 (Zinc):||197 mg|
Your Dog is Unique!
Just like humans every dog is different when it comes to their dietary needs, this means your pets feeding requirements will vary depending on their breed, environment, age and activity. The below table and the information on the bag is to be used as a starting point, it is important to monitor your dogs weight and adjust their rations as needed.
As it takes time for your dogs digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels in a new food it is important to transition your dog correctly from one food to the next to reduce the chance of your pet having an upset stomach. We suggest you take 7 days to transition your dog from the old food to the new food. Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Dog Weight||Low Activity (gms/day)||Moderate Activity (gms/day)||High Activity (gms/day)|
Royal Canin Boxer Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Boxer Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Dog Likes It (4)
- Easy To Digest (4)
- Nutritional (4)
- Improves Coat (3)
- Tasty (3)
- Expensive (1)
- Active Dogs (5)
- Larger Dogs (1)
- Puppies (1)