Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care Wet Dog Food Information
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care Canine 12 x 370g cans
This diet is supplied by PETstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner. Before you can purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your vet. If this is not the case please contact our helpdesk or your local vet.
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of calcium oxalate and struvite stones.
How It Helps
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
How It Works
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels
- Low sodium
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog need
Water, Beef By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1250 kcal/kg (463 kcal/370g can)
|Vitamin C||40 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||551 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.73|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 3/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/4 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 1/4 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/2 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 1/4 can|
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care Wet Dog Food
Estimate delivery time for c/d Urinary Care Wet Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Care Wet Dog Food Reviews
Be the first to review this productWrite a review