Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cardiac Information
Royal Canin Cardiac - Prescription Veterinarian Diet
This diet is supplied by PETstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner, before you purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your pets vet. If this is not the case please contact our help desk or your local vet.
Cardiac is a complete diet for adult dogs to support heart function in the case of chronic cardiac disease. This diet contains a low level of sodium and increased potassium.
- Supports renal filtration by helping facilitate dilation of small blood vessels in the kidneys and therefore reducing pressure in the filtration unit (the Glomerulus)
- Heart disease often increases the workload on the kidneys. A moderate phosphorus content will help maintain renal function in dogs with heart disease.
- Includes electrolytes to support heart function as electrolyte imbalances can have a detrimental effect on the management of cardiac disease.
- Taurine and L-carnitine are included to assist muscle fibre function in the heart, aiding the heart to expand and contract.
Made Specifically For: Dogs with cardiac disease
rice, dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, animal fats, maize gluten, egg powder, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibres, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, fructo-oligo-saccharides, green tea extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 15100 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 47 mg, E6 (Zinc): 156 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 5.1% - Crude fibres: 1.6% - Per kg: Sodium: 1.3 g - Potassium: 8 g - Magnesium: 1.5 g - Phosphorus: 5.5 g.
|Folic acid (mg/kg)||3.7|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin (mg/kg)||13.7|
|Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (mg/kg)||0.14|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin (mg/kg)||49.3|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin (mg/kg)||156.2|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid (mg/kg)||45.9|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine (mg/kg)||22.6|
|Vitamin D3 (UI/kg)||800.0|
|Arachidonic acid (%)||0.1|
|Crude fibre (%)||1.6|
|Dietary fibre (%)||5.5|
|Linoleic acid (%)||3.52|
|Metabolisable energy (calculated according to NRC85) (kcal/kg)||3933.0|
|Metabolisable energy (measured) (kcal/kg)||4143.0|
|Methionine Cystine (%)||1.01|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE) (%)||37.8|
|Omega 3 (%)||0.78|
|Omega 6 (%)||3.75|
|Vitamin A (UI/kg)||22000.0|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||300.0|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||600.0|
|Polyphenols from green tea and grapes (mg/kg)||1255.0|
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cardiac
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cardiac Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Dog Likes It (1)
- Easy To Digest (1)
- Nutritional (1)
- Improves Coat (1)
- Tasty (1)
- Larger Dogs (1)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Smaller Dogs (1)