Kong Classic Dog Toy Information
KONG Classic Dog Toy
The Kong Classic Dog toy is a toy that lasts for a long time, improves your dogs dental health and keeps your four legged friend occupied for hours. The super-bouncy, red natural rubber compound is perfect for dogs that like to chew.
- Helps to reduce boredom
- Perfect for stuffing with KONG Stuff N treats
- Unpredictable bounce for games of fetch
- Recommended worldwide by veterinarians, trainers and dog enthusiasts
Treat hole sizes
- Small - 20mm
- Medium - 30mm
- Large - 30mm
- XLarge - 35mm
Made Specifically For: Any dog that loves to chew or needs to be kept entertained for long periods of time.
- Small - Dogs up to 9kg
- Medium - Dogs 7-16kg
- Large - Dogs 13-30kg
- XLarge - Dogs 27-41kg
We recommend that your pet plays with toys under supervision, especially if your pet is likely to eat or pull apart the toy.
Kong Classic Dog Toy
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Kong Classic Dog Toy Reviews
- Dog Likes It (44)
- Fun (38)
- Colorful (24)
- Easy To Clean (34)
- Safe (39)
- Tough (41)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (5)
- Choking Hazard (1)
- Hard To Keep Clean (2)
- Not Much Fun (4)
- Active Dogs (28)
- Larger Dogs (21)
- Older Dogs (10)
- Puppies (29)
- Smaller Dogs (16)