Nylabone Dental Chew Bone Information
Designed specifically to help prevent periodontal disease, these Nylabone Flexible Dental Chew Bones feature special dental tips that clean teeth, massage gums, reduce plaque, and prevent tartar buildup.
- Naturally-enhanced flavour freshens dogs’ breath as they chew
- Regular use will keep dogs’ teeth whiter, brighter, and healthier
- Gently rounded dental nubs and bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and reduce plaque and tartar build up.
- The design also helps control plaque and tartar build-up
Made Specifically for: Cleaning your dog's teeth
Not designed for really strong chewers.
This flexible bone is not recommended for strong chewers
We recommend that your pet plays with toys under supervision, especially if your pet is likely to eat or pull apart the toy.
Nylabone Dental Chew Bone
Estimate delivery time for Dental Chew Bone
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Nylabone Dental Chew Bone Reviews
- Dog Likes It (9)
- Fun (3)
- Colorful (5)
- Easy To Clean (5)
- Safe (4)
- Tough (3)
- Choking Hazard (1)
- Breaks Easily (4)
- Hard To Keep Clean (1)
- Not Much Fun (1)
- Active Dogs (3)
- Larger Dogs (2)
- Older Dogs (2)
- Puppies (8)
- Smaller Dogs (7)