Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Defense Dry Dog Food Information
Hills Prescription Diet Derm Defense Canine
This diet is supplied by Vetwise, Pet.co.nz's vet partner, before you purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your pets vet. If this is not the case please contact our help desk or your local vet.
There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and the dust in our homes. For some dogs, these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog, however, with most dogs these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
- Helps strengthen the skin barrier
- Drives healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- Helps skin to recover naturally
- Holistic long-term solution supporting a healthy immune system
Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Protein, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3680 kcal/kg (344 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||54.6|
|Vitamin C||151 ppm|
|Vitamin E||823 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.80|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.96|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|2,3 kg||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|4,5 kg||1 cup (95 g)|
|6,8 kg||1 3/8 cups (130 g)|
|9,1 kg||1 2/3 cups (155 g)|
|14 kg||2 1/3 cups (220 g)|
|18 kg||2 3/4 cups (260 g)|
|23 kg||3 1/3 cups (315 g)|
|27 kg||4 cups (375 g)|
|32 kg||4 1/3 cups (405 g)|
|36 kg||4 3/4 cups (445 g)|
|45 kg||5 2/3 cups (535 g)|
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Defense Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Defense Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Dog Likes It (8)
- Easy To Digest (3)
- Nutritional (4)
- Improves Coat (3)
- Tasty (6)
- Expensive (4)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Active Dogs (5)
- Larger Dogs (4)
- Older Dogs (4)
- Smaller Dogs (5)