Royal Canin Digestive Care Wet Dog Food Information
Royal Canin Digestive Care includes a balanced mix of soluble and insoluble fibre including prebiotics, to help support intestinal transit and promote a healthy gut flora. This product is made using only very high quality proteins, to provide all the essential amino acids needed by your dog in a highly digestible format.
- Precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps support a balanced intestinal flora and promote optimal stool quality.
- Providing complete and balanced nutrition when our wet and dry formulas are fed in combination.
85g x 12pack
Check out the video:
Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, oils and fats, minerals, various sugars.
Royal Canin Digestive Care Wet Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Digestive Care Wet Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (2)
- Dog Likes It (2)
- Easy To Digest (2)
- Nutritional (2)
- Improves Coat (1)
- Tasty (3)
- Messy (1)
- Active Dogs (1)
- Larger Dogs (1)
- Older Dogs (2)
- Puppies (1)
- Smaller Dogs (3)