Advantage Dog Flea Treatment Information
Advantage Flea Prevention and Treatment
Advantage is the fastest way to a flea free home. A safe easy-to-use spot-on, Advantage is applied monthly. Its super ingredient stops fleas from biting within 3 to 5 minutes and kills both adult fleas and larvae within 20 minutes to 1 hour. Since Advantage works on contact so fleas don’t need to bite, dogs suffer fewer painful flea bites, reducing outbreaks of Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Fast Flea control and Prevention: spreads rapidly over your pet, killing 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application. In addition, Imidacloprid controls flea larvae in the pet's environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 20 minutes to 1 hour i.e. fleas jumping on the dog after the product has been applied for 12 hours
- Kills fleas and flea larvae on contact so fleas don't have to bite your pet to die
- Kills lice on dogs
- Convenient, easy, topical application that lasts for 1 month
- Helps clean up the flea population living in the house by killing larvae living in the pet's environment (bedding, floors and furniture)
- SAFE - For use on dogs and puppies from Day 1 of age
- Safe for use on pregnant and lactating bitches
Made Specifically For: Safely Treating and preventing fleas on your dog or puppies.
Please note: Product packaging may differ from photo.
Directions for Use
How to Open
Being careful not to cut close to the blister cavities, take scissors and cut off one section of the card containing a single tube.
- Take the separated section, and cut into the blister cavity across the small side, close to the cap of the tube.
- Peel off the foil, and take out the tube.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 for each tube.
How to Apply
- Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- For Small and Medium dogs:The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
- For Large and Extra Large dogs:The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the Advantage® II tube should be applied evenly to three or four spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of the solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
- Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not re-treat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Advantage Dog Flea Treatment
Estimate delivery time for Dog Flea Treatment
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Advantage Dog Flea Treatment Reviews
- Good Value (69)
- Effective (110)
- Gentle (53)
- Long Lasting (40)
- Causes Irritation (4)
- Ineffective (3)
- Wears Out (14)
- Active Dogs (53)
- Larger Dogs (49)
- Older Dogs (31)
- Puppies (32)
- Smaller Dogs (60)