Revolution Flea Treatment for Dogs Information
Revolution Flea Treatments.
Revolution (Selamectin) for Dogs is the easy and effective way to protect your dog from fleas and other harmful parasites. Revolution kills adult fleas and prevents flea eggs from hatching for 1 month.
Even if your dog is tiny, you can be sure he or she would do everything possible to keep you safe. So repay your dog's loyalty by keeping him or her protected against harmful parasites like fleas, and ear mites by using Revolution every month. After all, prevention is always easier, simpler, less expensive, less invasive and much better than a cure.
Revolution is also indicated for the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange mites (scabies), too.
Unlike many other 'topical' (i.e. administered externally onto the body) parasiticides designed to treat fleas and other parasites in dogs, Revolution is not a scheduled poison and is approved for use with puppies as young as 6 weeks, as well as pregnant and lactating females. (Puppy and kitten treatment is safe from 6 weeks of age for both puppy's and kittens)
Revolution is available in a range of sizes to suit any dog. You simply squeeze it onto the skin on the back of your dog’s neck every month.
Remember to wait at least 24 hours before swimming or bathing your dog.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your dog’s shoulder blades. Your dog will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae) and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your dog’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
How to apply Revolution on your Dog
- Hold tube upright Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open Part the hair at the base of your dogs neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty.
- Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tub
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied Fleas, and the importance of treating surrounding areasy
Treating the Environment
Did you know that the fleas on your dog represent only about 5% of the total flea population yourdog is living with? So where are the other 95%? They’re happily existing in your dog's everyday indoor and outdoor living environments.
Revolution for Dogs hunts down that massive 95% of fleas by hitching a ride on the hair and dander your dog sheds in and around your home. The Revolution absorbed into these tissues comes into contact with the fleas, eggs and larvae in those living areas, killing them, stopping them fromhatching, and preventing them from reaching adulthood and continuing their creepy little life cycles. So for once, dog hair is actually a good thing.
Revolution Flea Treatment for Dogs
Estimate delivery time for Flea Treatment for Dogs
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Revolution Flea Treatment for Dogs Reviews
- Good Value (32)
- Effective (64)
- Gentle (42)
- Long Lasting (32)
- Ineffective (2)
- Wears Out (9)
- Active Dogs (26)
- Larger Dogs (25)
- Older Dogs (19)
- Puppies (31)
- Smaller Dogs (38)