Advocate For Dogs Information
Advocate For Dogs
Protect your pet - inside and out. Advocate, a patented combination of Imidacloprid (from Advantage) and Moxidectin, is a break-through in the treatment of parasites in dogs. Advocate treats and protects against the major parasites of your pet, inside and out. Advocate is the most convenient way to protect your pet as it is the only spot-on product to control fleas, ear mites, lice, mange mites, and gastrointestinal worms in dogs!
- Treat- Eliminate existing parasite infections.
- Fast Effective Flea Control. Advocate spreads rapidly over your dog, killing 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application. In addition, Imidacloprid controls flea larvae in the pet's environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Kills fleas on contact so fleas don't have to bite your pet to die
- Convenient, once-a-month application Topical application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 20 minutes to 1 hour i.e. fleas jumping on the dog after the product has been applied for 12 hours
- Helps clean up the flea population living in the house by killing larvae living in the pet's environment (bedding, floors and furniture)
- Kills Lice.
- Treatment and Protection of Gastrointestinal Worms. Advocate's unsurpassed efficacy against adult, immature and larval stages of hookworms and roundworms assures protection against environmental contamination and prevents reinfestation of your pet.
- Control of Ear Mites. For the treatment of ear mites, Advocate is highly effective as a single dose.
- Treatment and Control of Demodex. Demodex is a skin mite that can cause a potentially debilitating skin condition in dogs.
- Treatment and Prevention of Sarcoptic Mange. Advocate eliminates 100% of Sarcoptic mange mites after a single dose.
Made Specifically For: Treating fleas worms and mites on your dog from 7 weeks of age.
NOT RECOMMENDED for use on pregnant and lactating bitches. (for pregnant and lactating bitches use Advantage).
Remove one pipette from the package. Then hold the pipette in an upright position, and twist and pull off the cap. Reverse the cap and use it to twist and remove the seal from the pipette.
For Dogs Up to 25kg
With the dog in a standing position, part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Wherever possible apply to undamaged skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin.
For Dogs more than 25kg
For easy application the dog should be standing. The entire contents of the pipette should be applied evenly as 3 or 4 spots along the top of the back, from between the shoulders to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the coat until the skin is visible. Wherever possible apply to undamaged skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and gently squeeze the pipette to expel a portion of its contents directly onto the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot, as that could cause some of the product to run down the animal´s side.
Advocate For Dogs
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Advocate For Dogs Reviews
- Good Value (38)
- Effective (90)
- Gentle (44)
- Long Lasting (31)
- Causes Irritation (1)
- Ineffective (1)
- Wears Out (12)
- Active Dogs (41)
- Larger Dogs (35)
- Older Dogs (24)
- Puppies (27)
- Smaller Dogs (52)