Royal Canin German Shepherd Dry Dog Food Information
Your German Shepherd has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your German Shepherd is no exception.
The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Digestive System: German Shepherd tends to be more sensitive to digestive upset than other breeds. Our diet is made with highly digestible protein sources, like egg and soy.
- Sensitive Skin: German Shepherd 24 is formulated with a complex of B vitamins, amino acids, and chelated minerals to support the puppy’s alkaline skin.
- Immunity Booster: To support tnatural defences Royal Canin have added vitamins E & C, and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to help stimulate antibody production.
- Joint Heath: Large breeds like the German Shepherd grow quickly and their active lifestyles can place stress on developing joints. Royal Canin have added glucosamine and chondroitin to help support growing bones.
COMPOSITION: rice, dehydrated poultry meat, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
|Vitamin A||24700 IU|
|Vitamin D3||800 IU|
|E1 (Iron)||40 mg|
|E2 (Iodine)||2.8 mg|
|E4 (Copper)||12 mg|
|E5 (Manganese)||53 mg|
|E6 (Zinc)||200 mg|
|E8 (Selenium)||0.1 mg|
Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 24% - Fat content: 19% - Crude ash: 7.5% - Crude fibres: 3.8%.
|Glucosamine chloride||955 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine plus chondroitin||1000 mg/kg|
|Metabolisable energy (calculated according to NRC85)||3722 kcal/kg|
|Metabolisable energy (measured)||3835 kcal/kg|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE)||36.2%|
|Vitamin A||32000 Ul/kg|
|Vitamin C||300 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||6000 mg/kg|
|Polyphenols from green tea and grapes||150 mg/kg|
|Folic acid||13.6 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin||24.1 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin||0.14 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin||48.7 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin||480 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid||145.2 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine||75.8 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3||800 Ui/kg|
Water should be available at all times
Amended daily quantities (g/day):
|No exercise||360g||4+2/8cup||380g||4+4/8cup||400g||4+6/8cup||420g||5 cup||440g||5+2/8cup||455g||5+3/8cup||475g||5+5/8cup||495g||5+7/8cup||510g||6+1/8cup||530g||6+2/8cup|
|Exercise < 1 hr/day||395g||4+6/8cup||420g||5 cup||440g||5+2/8cup||460g||5+4/8cup||480g||5+6/8cup||505g||6 cup||525g||6+2/8cup||545g||6+4/8cup||560g||6+5/8cup||580g||6+7/8cup|
|Exercise > 1 hr/day||430g||5+1/8cup||455g||5+3/8cup||480g||5+6/8cup||505g||6 cup||525g||6+2/8cup||550g||6+4/8cup||570g||6+6/8cup||590g||7 cup||615g||7+3/8cup||635g|
Royal Canin German Shepherd Dry Dog Food
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin German Shepherd Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (4)
- Dog Likes It (9)
- Easy To Digest (7)
- Nutritional (6)
- Improves Coat (6)
- Tasty (3)
- Expensive (4)
- Unhealthy (1)
- Hard to Digest (1)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (2)
- Active Dogs (5)
- Larger Dogs (8)
- Older Dogs (3)
- Puppies (2)
- Smaller Dogs (1)