Royal Canin German Shepherd Dry Puppy Food Information
Your German Shepherd has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your German Shepherd is no exception. The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Digestive System: The young German Shepherd tends to be more sensitive to digestive upset than other breeds. Our diet is made with highly digestible protein sources, like egg and soy.
- Sensitive Skin: German Shepherd Puppy 30 is formulated with a complex of B vitamins, amino acids, and chelated minerals to support the puppy’s alkaline skin.
- Immunity Booster: To support the puppy’s natural defences Royal Canin have added vitamins E & C, and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) to help stimulate antibody production.
- Joint Heath: Large breed puppies like the German Shepherd grow quickly and their active lifestyles can place stress on developing joints. Royal Canin have added glucosamine and chondroitin to help support growing bones.
Made Specifically For: German Shepherd puppies under 15 months old
New puppy? Check out our puppy essentials page for all the information you need.
Please note that bags weighing 8kg and above do not come with zip lock feature
Rice, dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
ADDITIVES (per kg):
Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Glucosamine plus chondroitin:||1000mg/kg|
|Metabolisable energy:||4105 kcal/kg|
*calculated according to NRC85
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin:||28mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin:||0.14mg/kg|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin:||50.3mg/kg|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin:||500mg/kg|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid:||150mg/kg|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine:||78.3mg/kg|
Your Dog is Unique!
Just like humans every dog is different when it comes to their dietary needs, this means your pets feeding requirements will vary depending on their breed, environment, age and activity. The below table and the information on the bag is to be used as a starting point, it is important to monitor your dogs weight and adjust their rations as needed.
As it takes time for your dogs digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels in a new food it is important to transition your dog correctly from one food to the next to reduce the chance of your pet having an upset stomach. We suggest you take 7 days to transition your dog from the old food to the new food. Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7. We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|5months||360g||4 cup||390g||4+3/8cup||445g||5 cup||485g||5+3/8cup||515g||5+6/8cup|
Royal Canin German Shepherd Dry Puppy Food
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin German Shepherd Dry Puppy Food Reviews
- Good Value (6)
- Dog Likes It (16)
- Easy To Digest (6)
- Nutritional (7)
- Improves Coat (8)
- Tasty (3)
- Expensive (3)
- Hard to Digest (1)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Messy (1)
- Active Dogs (4)
- Larger Dogs (5)
- Puppies (12)