Royal Canin Giant Dry Dog Food Information
Giant breed dogs have a set of specific requirements that need to be met to help them have a long and healthy life.
- Healthy Nutrition: The Giant range from Royal Canin brings an exclusive nutritional answer to the specific requirements of giant dogs, taking into account their size, age, activity and physiological state.
- Teeth Health: The large kibble size encourages your dog to crunch up the kibble which helps clean your dog's teeth and reduce dental bills.
- Joint Care: Supplemental chondroitin and glucosamine helps to strengthen your pet's joints and improve mobility, which allows your dog to be more active for longer.
- Heart Health: An adapted taurine content aids in maintaining a healthy heart.
Made Specifically For: Giant breed dogs (> 45 kg) over 18/24 months old.
Please note that bags weighing 8kg and above do not come with zip lock feature
Dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable fibres, soya oil, yeasts, borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
ADDITIVES (per kg):
|Vitamin A:||21700 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||1000 IU|
|E1 (Iron):||41 mg|
|E2 (Iodine):||4.1 mg|
|E4 (Copper):||8 mg|
|E5 (Manganese):||53 mg|
|E6 (Zinc):||159 mg|
|E8 (Selenium):||0.09 mg|
Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Glucosamine plus chondroitin:||600 mg/kg|
|Metabolisable energy*:||3944 kcal/kg|
|Metabolisable energy:||4151 kcal/kg|
|Vitamin A:||23000 UI|
|Vitamin C:||300 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E:||60 mg/kg|
*calculated according to NRC85
|Folic acid:||8.8 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin:||4.1 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin:||3.8 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin:||14.8 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid:||34 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine:||26.1 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3:||1000 UI/kg|
Your Dog is Unique!
Just like humans every dog is different when it comes to their dietary needs, this means your pets feeding requirements will vary depending on their breed, environment, age and activity. The below table and the information on the bag is to be used as a starting point, it is important to monitor your dogs weight and adjust their rations as needed.
As it takes time for your dogs digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels in a new food it is important to transition your dog correctly from one food to the next to reduce the chance of your pet having an upset stomach. We suggest you take 7 days to transition your dog from the old food to the new food. Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Normal Activity||398g||3+7/8cup||430g||4+1/8cup||462g||4+4/8cup||493g||4+6/8cup||524g||5+1/8cup||554g||5+3/8cup||583g||5+5/8cup||612g||5+7/8cup||641g||6+2/8cup||669g||6+4/8cup||696g||6+6/8cup||724g||7 cup|
Royal Canin Giant Dry Dog Food
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Giant Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (6)
- Dog Likes It (10)
- Easy To Digest (6)
- Nutritional (8)
- Improves Coat (5)
- Tasty (4)
- Expensive (3)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Bad Taste (2)
- Causes Irritation (1)
- Messy (2)
- Active Dogs (1)
- Larger Dogs (12)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Puppies (1)