Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Dry Dog Food Information
Hills Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Canine - Low Fat
This diet is supplied by PETstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner, before you purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your pets vet. If this is not the case please contact our help desk or your local vet.
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for you dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Digestive Care Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
How It Helps
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fibre & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Made Specifically For: Calming & soothing the digestive tract.
Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Ginger, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Pork Fat, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Nutrient||Dry Matter %|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/2 cups (150 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 3/4 cups (175 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/2 cups (250 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||3 cups (295 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/2 cups (345 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||4 cups (395 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||5 cups (495 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||6 cups (595 g)|
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Dry Dog Food
Estimate delivery time for i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Dog Likes It (1)
- Easy To Digest (1)
- Nutritional (1)
- Improves Coat (1)
- Tasty (1)
- Expensive (1)
- Active Dogs (1)
- Larger Dogs (1)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Puppies (1)
- Smaller Dogs (1)