Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Wet Dog Food Information
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Canine 12 x 370g cans
This diet is supplied by PETstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner. Before you can purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your vet. If this is not the case please contact our helpdesk or your local vet.
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it's also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
How It Helps
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Water, Pork Liver, Rice, Turkey Liver, Rice Flour, Pork By-Products, Whole Grain Corn, Turkey Heart, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Oat Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Ginger, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 948 kcal/kg (351 kcal/370g can)
|Vitamin C||112 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||568 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.81|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 5/8 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/3 can 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 2/3 can 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/4 can 40 lb (18 kg) 2 3/4 can 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/3 can 60 lb (27 kg) 3 3/4 can 70 lb (32 kg) 4 1/3 can 80 lb (36 kg) 4 3/4 can 100 lb (45 kg) 5 2/3 can
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Wet Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Wet Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Dog Likes It (5)
- Easy To Digest (3)
- Nutritional (1)
- Improves Coat (1)
- Tasty (1)
- Expensive (4)
- Older Dogs (1)