Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Wet Dog Food Information
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Canine 12 x 370g cans
This diet is supplied by PEtstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner. Before you can purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your vet. If this is not the case please contact our helpdesk or your local vet.
Kidneys are important because they remove waste substances from the blood, and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. Once kidney damage occurs, the consequences are usually irreversible.
How It Helps
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Boosts vitality & energy
- Supports appetite & eating enjoyment
- Sustains healthy body condition
How It Works
- Targeted levels of high quality protein
- Controlled phosphorus
- Low Sodium
- Lean muscle support complex
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Water, Pork Liver, Corn Starch, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Dextrose, Turkey, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavour, Fish Oil, Egg Whites, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione, Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Magnesium Oxide, L-Threonine, Taurine, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1238 kcal/kg (458 kcal/370g can)
|Vitamin C||130 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||844 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.93|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/2 can 10 lb (4,5 kg) 3/4 can 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 can 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/4 can 30 lb (14 kg) 1 2/3 can 40 lb (18 kg) 2 can 50 lb (23 kg) 2 1/2 can 60 lb (27 kg) 2 3/4 can 70 lb (32 kg) 3 1/4 can 80 lb (36 kg) 3 1/2 can 100 lb (45 kg) 4 1/4 can
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Wet Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Wet Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Dog Likes It (1)
- Easy To Digest (1)
- Nutritional (1)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Older Dogs (2)