Pet.co.nz Liver Strips Information
Beef liver strips are a fantastic natural treat for your dog, they easily break into smaller pieces to reward your dog while training, or if they deserve a big piece you can give them the whole strip. These high protein snacks are a great source of iron and vitamin B12 for your pet.
- High protein 100% natural dog treats.
- A grain-free and low-fat treat that is the perfect guilt-free reward for your dog.
- Packed full of folic acid and B vitamins for mental ability and stamina.
- Easy to break into appropriately sized pieces for training.
- Also can be broken into small pieces and sprinkled onto food for added flavour and nutrition.
- Made with 100% Beef Liver, no additives, no preservatives, no processing aids.
- Made in New Zealand.
Made Specifically For: Treating your dog.
100% Beef Liver
Pet.co.nz Liver Strips
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Pet.co.nz Liver Strips Reviews
- Nutritional (47)
- Tasty (75)
- Cleans Teeth (15)
- Digests Well (33)
- Easy To Chew (44)
- Fun (40)
- Safe (1)
- Choking Hazard (7)
- Not Long Lasting (12)
- Smelly (4)
- Tough To Chew (2)
- Breaks Easily (1)
- Active Dogs (54)
- Larger Dogs (50)
- Older Dogs (39)
- Puppies (36)
- Smaller Dogs (44)