WashBar Manuka Soap Bar for Dogs Information
The Manuka WashBar is packed full of goodness - it's made with special ingredients such as Neem Oil, Manuka, Kanuka and Lemon Myrtle. Manuka Pure Essential Oil and Kanuka Pure Essential Oil growls in New Zealand wildly and has properties that help combat skin irritations and infections. Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil is grown in Australia which calms and helps relieve pain.
This mix of ingredients is ideal for dogs with sensitive or problem skin that need more help from their shampoo. It’s the natural alternative to medicated shampoos, as well as being an easy to use general shampoo. It’s also good for other pets as well – anything with skin, hair or fur that needs cleaning.
Washing is so much easier with a solid bar and massaging the soap into your pet helps calm and relax them. Easy to use including long haired or double coated dogs or dogs with skin issues or hot spots, this WsshBar is a natural non-toxic flea shampoo which also clears ticks and lice off your dog.
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Effective whitening shampoo
- Helps with flea control
Suitable for: dogs with sensitive, problem skins or hot spots, a good alternative to medicated shampoos.
Sustainable Palm oil, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Neem Oil, Manuka Pure Essential Oil, Kanuka Pure Essential Oil, Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil, Titanium Dioxide. All ingredients are ethical, natural and fully traceable.
Instructions on Usage:
- Wet your animal thoroughly with water and either rub the soap directly onto their coat or lather up into a sponge and rub in.
- Work the soap in with a good massage – getting washed should be enjoyable.
- Leave the soap in for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean water.
If your animal has ticks, they should start falling off within 24 hours (resist the temptation to pick any off during the wash). Fleas should fall off the animal straight away.
In the unlikely event of any skin reaction to this product, discontinue use.
Important: Avoid getting soap in animal’s eyes.
WashBar Manuka Soap Bar for Dogs
Estimate delivery time for Manuka Soap Bar for Dogs
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
WashBar Manuka Soap Bar for Dogs Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Effective (2)
- Gentle (2)
- Long Lasting (1)
- Smaller Dogs (1)