Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Wet Dog Food Information
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Control
This diet is supplied by PETstock Vet, Pet.co.nz's vet partner. Before you can purchase this food you must have had it prescribed by your vet. If this is not the case please contact our helpdesk or your local vet.
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's weight management.
How It Helps
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Helps avoid weight regain after weight loss
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- Supports vitality & holistic health
How It Works
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
- Powerful antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's Prescription Diet and Science Diet foods can help your dog maintain happiness and healthy weight for life
Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Rice, Pork by-Products, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Egg Whites, Coconut Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Leucine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate) , L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 861 kcal/kg (319 kcal/370g can)
|Vitamin C||121 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||566 IU/kg|
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Weight Control - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can||5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can||1 1/2 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can||1 3/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 can||2 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can||3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 can||3 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/2 can||4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 can||4 2/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 can||5 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 can||6 can|
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Wet Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question