Royal Canin Mini Dental Care Dry Dog Food Information
Look after your dog's teeth from the inside out with Royal Canin Mini Dental Care. This food is specifically tailored to reduce tartar formation for dogs prone to dental sensitivities. With the addition of chelators that bind to calcium in his mouth, helping stop tartar from forming, and a specially designed kibble that is textured to polish your dog's teeth as it chews. This product offers complete nutrition ideal for long term feeding, plus extra support for your dogs oral hygiene.
- Look after your dog's teeth from the inside out by providing them with quality nutrition.
- Proven results up to 69% reduced tartar formation.
- Suitable for adult dogs prone to dental sensitivities.
- Formula with added chelators that bind to calcium to help stop tartar from forming.
- Features a kibble formulated with a specialized texture that polishes your dog’s teeth as he chews.
Check out the video:
Maize flour, dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, vegetable
fibres, cellulose powder.
Additives (per kg):
|Vitamin A:||15500 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||1000 UI|
Royal Canin Mini Dental Care Dry Dog Food
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Mini Dental Care Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (1)
- Dog Likes It (2)
- Easy To Digest (1)
- Nutritional (1)
- Tasty (1)
- Active Dogs (1)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Smaller Dogs (2)