Nutrience Original Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food Information
Nutrience has no by-products, filers or added glutens.
- Excellent Intestinal Health - through a optimal blend of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Enhanced Palatibility - from the combination of a round shaped kibble and selected ingredients to make a great tasting food.
- Healthy Immune System - through having vitamins C & E to support the immune system.
- Lean Muscle Mass - high quality chicken protein source to help maintain an lean muscle and healthy body.
- Lustrous skin and Coat - a balanced ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps to support a great coat.
- Good Source of Energy - brown rice is a good source of energy that aids the metabolic function
Made Specifically For: large breed adult dogs.
Chicken meal, brown rice, green peas, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, salt, lecithin, DL methionine, L-lysine, choline chloride, yeast extract, chicory root extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract.
Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Dog Weight (kg)||Grams Per Day|
1 cup (250ml) = 125 Grams
Our recommended feeding portions are based on averages. Your dog may need more (or less) food depending on age, activity and environment. Nutrience recommends feeding the daily portion in two equal meals, one half in the morning and the other half at night. When switching over to Nutrience Dog Food, introduce it gradually so as to avoid stomach upset. Start with a proportion of 25% new food to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of new food and decreasing the amount of the old food. Fresh water should be made available at all times. Store food in a cool, dry place.
Nutrience Original Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Nutrience Original Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (8)
- Dog Likes It (11)
- Easy To Digest (7)
- Nutritional (9)
- Improves Coat (6)
- Tasty (5)
- Expensive (2)
- Active Dogs (3)
- Larger Dogs (9)
- Older Dogs (1)