Eezapet Original Natural Itch Reliever Information
Soothfast Skincare have formulated a natural relief balm to help ease the symptoms of your pets’ rashes and skin allergies. Eezapet - a topical balm that relieves the itch naturally. Safe for you, safe for your pet, safe for our environment. For use on cats, dogs and small pets,
- All natural ingredients
- Can be used on broken skin – an important factor as dogs will scratch until they are raw
- Skin reactions – allergic reactions that cause intensely itchy pustules on the body
- Cuts and grazes – great for those tricky places like tips of the tails, cuts on the nose
- Heat rashes – the bald patches that have tiny itchy spots that irritate the dog and create hair loss.
Made Specifically For: Pets that need some relief from allergies and rashes.
Sesame Oil, Beeswax, Angelica, cinnamon, figwort, peony, rhubarb
Eezapet Original Natural Itch Reliever
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Eezapet Original Natural Itch Reliever Reviews
- Good Value (9)
- Effective (16)
- Gentle (18)
- Easy To Use (19)
- Causes Irritation (1)
- Not Effective (6)
- Active Cats (1)
- Everyday (5)
- Indoor Cats (1)
- Kittens (1)
- Older Cats (1)