Nutrience Original Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food Information
Nutrience Small Breed Original Dog Food
Nutrience Dog food has no by-products, filers or added glutens.
- Excellent Intestinal Health - through a optimal blend of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Enhanced Palatability - from the combination of a round shaped kibble and selected ingredients to make a great tasting food.
- Healthy Immune System - through having vitamins C & E to support the immune system.
- Lean Muscle Mass - high quality chicken protein source to help maintain an lean muscle and healthy body.
- Lustrous skin and Coat - a balanced ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids helps to support a great coat.
- Good Source of Energy - brown rice is a good source of energy that aids the metabolic function
Made Specifically For: Small breed adult dogs.
Chicken meal, brown rice, green peas, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins and minerals [see table for full list], potassium chloride, DL-methionine, L-lysine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, yeast extract, salt, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate.
Your Dog is Unique!
Just like humans every dog is different when it comes to their dietary needs, this means your pets feeding requirements will vary depending on their breed, environment, age and activity. The below table and the information on the bag is to be used as a starting point, it is important to monitor your dogs weight and adjust their rations as needed.
As it takes time for your dogs digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels in a new food it is important to transition your dog correctly from one food to the next to reduce the chance of your pet having an upset stomach. We suggest you take 7 days to transition your dog from the old food to the new food. Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Dog Weight (kg)||Grams Per Day|
1 cup (250ml) = 125 Grams
Nutrience Original Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Nutrience Original Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (10)
- Dog Likes It (11)
- Easy To Digest (7)
- Nutritional (8)
- Improves Coat (3)
- Tasty (5)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Active Dogs (4)
- Larger Dogs (1)
- Older Dogs (3)
- Smaller Dogs (10)