Endogard Palatable Worm Treatment For Small Dogs & Puppies Information
Endogard Dog Wormer 4 x 5kg tablets
Kills and controls intestinal worms found in dogs in New Zealand.
- Effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
- Ovicidal & larvicidal effects
- High margin of safety
- Easy to use
- Excellent palatability
Made Specifically For: Worming small dogs on a regular 3 month cycle
Puppies and kittens: treat every 2 weeks until 3 months old.
Breeding bitches and queens: treat during mating period, 1 week before parturition and 3-4 weeks after parturition.
Adult dogs & cats: treat every 3 months.
Endogard Palatable Worm Treatment For Small Dogs & Puppies
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Endogard Palatable Worm Treatment For Small Dogs & Puppies Reviews
- Good Value (4)
- Effective (6)
- Gentle (4)
- Long Lasting (3)
- Active Dogs (1)
- Larger Dogs (1)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Puppies (4)
- Smaller Dogs (5)