Vetcare Pet Putty Information
Vetcare Pet Putty
A natural healing clay for pets with Totarol. Vetcare Pet Putty is a unique food grade sodium bentonite clay, mined from one of the purest sources in the world. It is not heated, leached or altered in the extraction process. It is finely milled and carries one of the highest cation exchange capacities available in a clay. Mixed with Totarol , a natural extract from the totara tree, pet putty has a remarkable ability to rapidly heal wounds, abscesses, ulcers and other skin conditions, especially those that are itch and allergy-related.
- A natural healing clay
- Mixed with Totarol a natural extract from the native Totara tree
- Helps to rapidly heal wounds, ulcers and other skin conditions
- Great for skin conditions that itch and that are allergy realted
- Pet putty has been tested by Vetcare Vets and has been shown to rapidly improve nasty, troublesome skin irritations leading to healthier, happier pets.
- Itching and “hot spots”
- Burst abscesses
- Bleeding wounds
- Wounds that won’t heal
- Stubborn bacterial or fungal skin infections
- Foot rot
- Fungal nails
- Use Pet Putty as a clay pack for several hours during the day every day until the affected area has healed. Allow several hours for the skin to breathe in between packs. Your pet may lick some of the Pet Putty off and this is okay. It is often an instinctive response and will help to aid the healing process.
- The clay should be gently removed using warm water. Once the clay is removed, the site can be left open to the air or a light breathable bandage applied during the day. By this we mean a single gauze layer that allows the area to dry out and form a scab. The size of the wound will gradually shrink and the clay will help to prevent infection from setting in during this process. DO NOT use topical creams on the wound unless advised to do so by your vet
Vetcare Pet Putty
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Vetcare Pet Putty Reviews
- Good Value (3)
- Effective (4)
- Gentle (3)
- Easy To Use (5)
- Not Effective (1)
- Active Dogs (3)
- Larger Dogs (3)
- Older Dogs (4)
- Puppies (3)
- Smaller Dogs (3)