Royal Canin Pug Dry Dog Food Information
Your Pug has specific needs. The Breed Health Nutrition range from Royal Canin is developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed, and your Pug is no exception. The Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin’s research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog’s age.
- Easy Grasp Kibble: Pugs are recognised for their unique (brachycephalic) jaw. Pug 25 features a cloverleaf-shaped kibble specifically engineered for their short, flat muzzle, so it is easier to grasp and chew.
- Weight Management: Increased weight can lead to serious health problems. Royal Canin have limited the energy concentration in Pug 25 by curbing the fat content. Plus, they have added L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain lean muscle.
- Sensitive Skin: The Pug’s many skin creases are susceptible to dermatological disease. The ingredients in Pug 25 help strengthen the skin’s protective barrier and combat epidermal inflammation.
- Dental Care: Sodium tripolyphosphate, along with the specially designed kibble, can help reduce dental plaque and limit tartar formation.
Made Specifically For: Adult and mature Pugs aged over 10 months old
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, animal fats, maize, wheat flour, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, vegetable fibres, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
|Vitamin A:||29500 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||800 IU|
|E1 (Iron):||52 mg|
|E2 (Iodine):||5.2 mg|
|E4 (Copper):||10 mg|
|E5 (Manganese):||67 mg|
|E6 (Zinc):||201 mg|
|E8 (Selenium):||0.11 mg|
Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
|Omega 3 fatty acids:||6.5g|
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Your Dog is Unique!
Just like humans every dog is different when it comes to their dietary needs, this means your pets feeding requirements will vary depending on their breed, environment, age and activity. The below table and the information on the bag is to be used as a starting point, it is important to monitor your dogs weight and adjust their rations as needed.
As it takes time for your dogs digestive system to adapt to the different nutrient levels in a new food it is important to transition your dog correctly from one food to the next to reduce the chance of your pet having an upset stomach. We suggest you take 7 days to transition your dog from the old food to the new food. Start with the majority of the old food and a small amount of the new food on day one and slowly increase the proportion of the new food while decreasing the old food until you are feeding 100% of the new food on day 7.
We also recommend feeding your dog twice daily and ensure that your dog always has fresh, clean water available to drink.
|Adult weight||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|No exercise||110 g||1+3/8 cup||125 g||1+4/8 cup||135 g||1+5/8 cup||150 g||1+7/8 cup||160 g||2 cup|
|Exercise < 1 hr / day||120 g||1+4/8 cup||135 g||1+5/8 cup||150 g||1+7/8 cup||165 g||2 cup||180 g||2+2/8 cup|
|Exercise > 1 hr / day||135g||1+5/8 cup||150g||1+7/8 cup||165g||2 cup||180g||2+2/8 cup||195g||2+3/8 cup|
Royal Canin Pug Dry Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Pug Dry Dog Food Reviews
- Dog Likes It (5)
- Easy To Digest (1)
- Nutritional (2)
- Improves Coat (1)
- Expensive (1)
- Active Dogs (2)
- Smaller Dogs (2)