BioPet Relax Information
Bio Pet Relax Spray
A blend of homeopathic remedies to calm your pet without sedating them. Relax is one of the most popular calming remedies on the New Zealand market, completely natural and yet so effective, it can be put into the water bowl or given orally every day without any risk of side effects.
BioPet products are an innovative range of compound homeopathic remedies, the culmination of 15 year’s clinical veterinary experience. Designed specifically for animals by Head of Research and Development Fiona Lane, in conjunction with New Zealand's leading Veterinary Homeopath. BioPet products enable you to use natural medicine for your pet health needs.
- Great for times of stress. i.e. moving, travelling
- Easy to administer with a spray bottle, simply spray in the pet's mouth.
Made Specifically for: Pets in need of calming or to take the edge off during moving house or travelling
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
BioPet Relax Reviews
- Good Value (5)
- Effective (6)
- Gentle (7)
- Easy To Use (10)
- Causes Irritation (1)
- Not Effective (2)
- Active Dogs (1)
- Larger Dogs (1)
- Older Dogs (1)
- Puppies (2)
- Smaller Dogs (1)