KONG Squeaker Tennis Ball Dog Toy Information
The KONG AirDog Squeakair Ball combines two classic dog toys — the tennis ball and the squeaker toy — to create the perfect fetch toy. Our durable, high-quality Squeakair tennis ball will not wear down a dog’s teeth. It’s made with a special nonabrasive felt, compared to the abrasive material on normal tennis balls.
- Perfect for games of fetch
- Squeaker to induce play
- Nonabrasive tennis material will not wear down your dog's teeth
- Medium 6.3cm diameter
- Large 8.25cm diameter
- XLarge 10.16cm diameter
Made Specifically For: Dogs that will love a combination of a tennis ball and a squeaker
GuidelinesWe recommend that your pet plays with toys under supervision, especially if your pet is likely to eat or pull apart the toy.
KONG Squeaker Tennis Ball Dog Toy
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
KONG Squeaker Tennis Ball Dog Toy Reviews
- Dog Likes It (69)
- Fun (56)
- Colorful (31)
- Easy To Clean (11)
- Safe (34)
- Tough (36)
- Dog Doesn't Like It (1)
- Choking Hazard (8)
- Breaks Easily (23)
- Hard To Keep Clean (3)
- Not Much Fun (1)
- Active Dogs (45)
- Larger Dogs (21)
- Older Dogs (16)
- Puppies (29)
- Smaller Dogs (23)