Royal Canin Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Wet Dog Food Information
12 Pack of Cans
For mothers from the end of gestation and during lactation, and for weaning puppies needing help with the transition from mother's milk. Royal Canin’s BIRTH PROGRAM is a unique nutritional solution that meets the needs of the mother and her puppies during the first five stages of life: gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to two months. ROYAL CANIN Starter Mousse bridges this nutritional gap. With exceptional palatability, our nutrient-dense Starter Mousse entices the pregnant or nursing mother to eat. If her appetite wanes, she may fail to meet her own nutritional needs as well as her puppy’s, putting the health of both at risk. Easy to lick and highly digestible, it also provides a nutritional solution for the young puppy during a difficult weaning.
- Starter Mousse for Mother: Formulated to meet the unique nutritional demands of mothers from the end of gestation through lactation.
- Starter Mousse for Puppy: Nutrient-dense mousse bridges the nutritional gap between mother's milk and kibble. Proprietary blend of nutrients that appear naturally in mother's milk support healthy brain development. Key antioxidants help build the puppy's immune defences.
Made Specifically For: Mothers from the end of gestation and during lactation, and for weaning puppies needing help with the transition from mother's milk.
New puppy? Check out our puppy essentials page for all the information you need.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, milk and milk derivatives, oils and fats, yeasts.
|Vitamin D3:||100 IU|
|E1 (Iron):||6 mg|
|E2 (Iodine):||0.28 mg|
|E4 (Copper):||2.3 mg|
|E5 (Manganese):||1.7 mg|
|E6 (Zinc):||17 mg|
|Metabolisable energy:||980 kcal/kg|
|Nitrogen-free extract (NFE):||2.5%|
|Vitamin A:||8500 UI/kg|
|Vitamin C:||100 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E:||150 mg/kg|
|Folic acid:||0.4 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B1 Thiamin:||0.1 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin:||0.02 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B2 Riboflavin:||2.0 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B3 Niacin:||20 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid:||10 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine:||1.0 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D3:||180 UI/kg|
Recommended daily quantities (g/day): Water should be available at all times
Can size 195g
3-4 weeks: 1/4 can per day
4-5 weeks: 1/2 can per day
5-6 weeks: 1+1/4 can per day
6-7 weeks: 1+3/4 can per day
7-8 weeks: 2 can per day
Royal Canin Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Wet Dog Food
Want to pay less for your pet food every time?
With AutoShip your pet's favourite food is delivered to your door like clockwork. No more annoying trips to the store or lugging heavy bags of food around.
Your pet's food is delivered on the schedule you choose and will arrive just when you need it. You'll never run out of pet food ever again - AND better still, you'll save on every delivery!
It's super easy to adjust or cancel your order at any time.
AutoShip: it's the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to order your pet's food.
Let's show you how it works...
- Simply choose your pet's favourite food.
- Select how often you'd like it delivered, add it to your cart and head to the checkout.
- The Pet.co.nz delivery team will jump into action, pick and pack your parcel and bring it straight to your door.
- The best thing about AutoShip? Your repeat delivery will arrive like clockwork every few weeks, just when you need it.
Question & Answers
Be the first to ask a question about this productAsk a question
Royal Canin Starter Mousse Mother & Babydog Wet Dog Food Reviews
- Good Value (9)
- Dog Likes It (15)
- Easy To Digest (15)
- Nutritional (13)
- Improves Coat (7)
- Tasty (12)
- Expensive (2)
- Puppies (15)
- Smaller Dogs (5)